برنامج إظهار الحجم الأصلي للمجلدات FolderSizes v5.0.84 Pro x86 Incl patch-Vovan666
مجـــ Free ـــاني + الباتش PATCH
حصرياً ومرفوع على أكثر من سيرفر بإسم المنتدى
برنامج FolderSizes v5.0.84 Pro x86
البرنامج يقوم بإظهار حجم المُجلدات التي لا يقوم الويندوز بإظهارها ويعطيك تفصيل بالمجلدات و الملفات المتفرعة و مجموعها .
كيفية عمله : أولاً ادخل الى القرص الصلب ثم عرض ثم اختر تفاصيل و في الصورة الاولى تظهر محتويات القرص الصلب و معلوماتها و يلاحظ عدم اظهار الويندوز لحجم المجلدات حمله الان من بوابة نوكيا.
FolderSizes provides an engaging, interactive disk space analysis experience that you must try yourself to truly appreciate. More than just a series of great-looking reports, FolderSizes allows you to visualize your disk space usage from multiple perspectives. FolderSizes has a world-wide user base of IT professionals, power users, and enterprises of all sizes – each looking to maximize their storage resources and minimize waste. It employs an amazing, multi-threaded file system scanning engine that shows you results immediately – as the scan is progressing! Benefits & Solutions
• Explore, visualize, and comprehend local and network storage
• Reclaim gigabytes of drive space – fast!
• Improve storage capacity planning capability
• Find the disk space hogs with just a few clicks
• Manage and monitor disk space across the network (Pro edition only)
• Publish disk usage reports right to your web server share
• Streamline file systems to optimize backups
• Monitor and enforce employee data storage policies
• Find excessively long file names that interfere with CD storage, etc.
• Find recently saved files without knowing their names (find recently modified)
• Find files owned by a specific individual or group
• View the “size on disk” (actual space consumed) for any file or folder
• Visualize the distribution of files by file type, age, and size
• Find and eliminate empty folders
• Search files by nearly any file attribute combination
• Schedule the generation of nearly any FolderSizes report (Pro edition only) Features
• Hierarchical folder map visualization (based upon treemap technology)
• Integrated scheduler (Pro edition only)
• Unicode file and folder name support
• Interactive, dynamic, full-color bar and pie graphs
• Fast, multi-threaded, network-aware file system scanning
• Isolate largest, oldest, duplicate, and temporary files
• View disk space utilization by file type / attributes
• View local & network disk space usage by owner / group
• Command line interface for scripting & integration (Pro edition only)
• FilterZip regular-expression based compression system
• See total & free space for fixed, removable, network drives
• Export reports in HTML, XML (Pro edition only), CSV, and more
• Integrates with the Windows shell context menu (32 and 64 bit support!)
• Extremely configurable – colors, fonts, print options, etc.
• Flexible, multi-path oriented search and file reporting systems
• Strong support for viewing allocated disk space (e.g. “size on disk”)
• “Command Prompt from Here” in all context menus
• Super-fast, in-memory database provides stunning performance
• Support for direct entry of UNC network paths in all reports
• Optional symbolic link skipping Version 5.0.84 (Released May 11, 2011)
Feature: Improved default behavior (and error logging) in instances where FolderSizes cannot load scan filter files.
Feature: Improved XML import performance.
Feature: Update check HTTP proxy authentication password is now stored in encrypted format.
Feature: Added additional sanity checking / confirmation support to scan filter editor dialog. Also improved coverage of help file on this topic.
Bug fix: Fixed lack of informative error reporting when update check proxy traversal failed.
Bug fix: Ribbon bar customizations were not being retained between sessions.
Bug fix: The support and feedback hyperlinks on the “Send Feedback” dialog were reversed.
Bug fix: The task scheduler would not properly retain the subfolder display depth when set to “0″.
Bug fix: In specific circumstances, use of the Shift + Delete key combination in a detail report view would result in an incorrect confirmation dialog.
Bug fix: Resolved rare crash that could occur when switching from “my computer” view to active detail report view.