* Local adjustment brush
* Enhanced organizational tools
* Extensible architecture
* Support for multiple monitors
* Streamlined integration with Adobe Photoshop CS5
* Enhanced output sharpening
* Support for 64-bit Windows and Mac OS
• Processor: Intel ® Pentium ® 4 or 4 or AMD Athlon ® 64 processor
• OS: Microsoft ® Windows ® 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows Vista ® with Service Pack 2, Windows 8
• RAM: 2 GB
• Hard Disk: 1 GB of available hard-disk space
• Display: 1024x768 monitor resolution
• Internet connection required for Internet-based services *
• The crop overlay tool resized incorrectly when used in conjunction with the "Constrain to Crop" checkbox in the Lens Correction panel
• Background graphics were not correctly rendered within the Book Module
• Reading metadata from file would sometimes result in keyword and and GPS metadata to not save for video files
• Updated the "Missing File Icon" for HiDPI / Retina dispalsy
• The supplied lens profile for the Sony RX-1 did not contain vignette information
• Preview in Develop Module was not updated with the latest adjustments
• Square tile artifacts while painting with brush
• Previews of photos in portrait orientation were blurry when viewed in the filmstrip in the Develop module. (Mac only)
• Image in Book Disappears After Changing Modules
• Error changing modules when in Slideshow with second monitor connected
• Stack badges displayed the wrong count when creating new stack that included a preexisting stack.
• Local Adjustment Effect (Brushed Adjustment) Disappears (temporarily) After Selecting a Pin (Win only)
• Book changes are not saved after switching between modules
• The Filter scrollbar within the Library module was not rendering properly.
• Auto-tone was not working properly when used in conjunction with the Exposure adjustment slider. (Win only)
• The Black & White button was not creating a History state within the Develop module. (Win only)
• When switching from image to image, remnants of previous image visible on fringes of new photo. This occurred on Retina screens only.
• RGB color readouts were specified in the Adobe RGB colorspace rather than the ProPhoto linear colorspace. This occurred when working in Soft Proofing within the Develop module.
• Horizontal artifacts would occassionally appear in DNG files.
• Adding a page behaved inconsistently in the Book module depending on the method used to add a page.
• The state of the "Remove Chromatic Aberrations" checkbox within the Lens Correction was not persistent between sessions of Lightroom.
• Cannot add contacts from Address Book to email on Mac
• Sliders can no longer be moved on Win by using mouse wheel.
Release year: 2013
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
Language: Ml / English + Crack (v4.2 from nktch)