|إختر لونك المفضّل (للاعضاء فقط)|
Google Maps v6.1.1 ( + World Navigation activated)
Requirements: for all Android versions
Overview: Get Google Maps with Navigation (Beta), Places, and Latitude
*Navigation: Free, voice-guided GPS navigation system
*Places: Find, rate, and get recommendations for places
*Latitude: See friends on the map and check in at places
Keywords: Google Maps, Navigation, Places, Hotpot, Latitude, directions
What's in this version:
Fixes for bugs on tablets and phones
Improved battery performance for Latitude and Location History users, and fresher locations for friends in Latitude
Transit Navigation (Beta) can use vehicle speed to estimate location if GPS signal is lost
Increase route options for public transit directions from 3 to 4.
Report feedback to Google from the settings menu
Google Maps v6.1.1 ownhere Mod - With World Navigation activated
This map is for the country that cant use navigation on google map. It has been hacked and can be used by any country now.
worldwide navigation using Google Maps Directions
map tiles caching on SD card
force-enable MT. If you're on Eclair or some custom Donut and don't have multitouch zooming, then maybe this will enable it.
force-enable Buzz feature
fix for map shift issue in China
option to hide zoom buttons
installable on non-rooted devices
Installation for root:
1. In Titanium Backup, select Maps and make a backup.
2. Select Maps and wipe data, then uninstall.
3. Select Street View and wipe data, then uninstall
4. Install Google Maps 6.1.1 ownhere.apk
5. Go to market, and reinstall street view.
first uninstall Maps from /system/app
adb remountadb push /maps6.1.1-ownhere.apk /system/app
Alternative installation method:
For those who get the "Login Failed" message Pull down the status bar and press all three triangles and give permission then closing maps.
If you don't get the three warning triangles
1. Install original maps from market.
2. Sign in and join latititude
3. Back up maps in titanium, app and data.
4. Wipe date and uninstall maps
5. Install resign version. DO NOT RUN, reboot right after installing.
6. After reboot, go to titanium and restore DATA only.
yea and unchecking auto-update on the marked.
Thanks to Brut.all and ownhere
maps6.1.1 ownhere.apk to place in the system/app.
maps6.1.1-ownhere-SignFile.apk Dosen't need root permission. Just install and enjoy.
For Rooted Devices:
For Non-Rooted Devices: