Ghost Ninja: Zombie Beatdown 1.1.1 iPhone iPad and iPod touch
Category : Games
Current Version : 1.1.1
Language : English
Requirements : Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Rating : Rated 9+ for the following:
"...the closest thing I've seen to Castlevania (done well) on iOS." - TOUCHARCADE Senior Member.
Law Ng ***** 5/5 - "This is an addictive great game!"
iPhoneAppsReviewOnline.com - 4/5 Stars
-Was Featured on "New and Noteworthy"
Note: Not Recommended for iPhone 2G or iPod 1st gen.
Don't you hate it when you're about to meet up with your girlfriend, and you think "Going see my girl and all will be well. No zombie's or anything." But guess what? ZOMBIES! Plus she's been captured. Now your ghostly ancient great grandpa Endo from Japan shows up and he's all, "You caused this!", and you're all, "NOOOOOHH! He's telling you it's all your fault and now YOU have to save Amber AND THE WORLD! You know, that old thing.
Mark has accidentally unleashed Onryo, a witch from ancient Japan who's the sworn nemesis his ancient grandp
I know what you're thinking. "How do I stand a chance against a growing horde of zombies and the evil Onryo looming in the shadows of my darkest fears?!" So do you go back to your bed and hide like yella-belly, lily livered varmint? Or use your training, katana, shuriken, double jump, and magic to slice up some zombies?...No, you don't go to bed!.. that was... I was trying to... come on! You take out some zombies.
In this homage to classic 90's 2D RETRO ACTION, you'll be armed with ninja stars and a ghost blade; perfect for chopping and slicing zombies into meat salads. Especially with the new JOYPAD support. You'll also have magic ninja spells that can summon a group of ancient Japanese ghosts and demons that will fight alongside you. Not to mention collecting cash you can use to upgrade your abilities and magic powers.
Different levels will have various UNIQUE GAMEPLAY modes, vivid level art, and three very distinct difficulty modes with tons of UNLOCKABLES. Oh and did I mention an intense story packed with drama, voice acting, dripping SARCASM and HUMOR right 'til the shocking end with 2 optional endings. Don't be alarmed but your head may of just exploded!
When you complete the game, all your collected items, magic, score and upgrades will go with you to the next difficulty. Your character will continue to grow as you play even after you've finished the game on each difficulty.
3 DIFFICULTIES MODES:
Here are just some of the differences for each difficulty:
* Number of hits to kill an enemy.
* The number of enemies and obstacles per level increases.
* Zombie enemies will change in many ways.
* Magic becomes a strategic tool on Hard and Beatdown mode. One hit kills most enemies.
* Total health increases and game play differs for each Boss.
So 8 levels with 3 different difficulty modes giving currently 24 levels of different game play and once you complete the Beatdown difficulty you will unlock Cheat Mode.
* Game Center
* Joypad support.
* Facebook Connect.
* Heyzap support.
* Total Score and Level Score Leaderboard.
* Fling Mini Compatible
* Side and vertical scrolling, zombie slashing, action adventure gameplay with RPG elements.
* 3 difficulty modes: Normal, Hard and Beatdown.
* Sword combo attacks.
* 2 types of ninja throwing stars.
* 6 MAGIC SPELL ATTACKS to summon ancient Japanese ghosts and demons.
* Lots of different zombie enemies.
* Awesomerrific original music tracks and sound effects.
* Fabtabulous voice acting with cut scenes.
* Tons of unlockable achievements, items and voice acting bloopers.
* Intuitive virtual game pad with touch screen controls.
* Level pick up items.
* Level bosses.
* 2 alternate endings.